Rent $850 monthly (furnished), all inclusive (includes hydro/heat/cable/internet) and shared access to laundry room.
Occupancy available May 7, .
*Short-term also available, rental fee to be discussed.
Rooming Unit Rental:
Semi-Furnished Basement Room for rent with upholstered Queen sized bed and walk-in closet in an Overbrook bungalow.
Private bedroom with walk-in closet
Private basement bathroom
Semi-private kitchenette and living room
Kitchenette and great room include 32-Inch Insignia TV, TV console, sofa and armchair, kitchenette island, small fridge, and microwave.
Bedroom includes upholstered Queen-sized bed, side tables, lamps and one 3-drawer chest of drawers.
Please see pictures.
Shared kitchen, laundry, backyard and deck facilities on main floor.
Includes heat , hydro (and A/C), Bell Fibe (TMN/HBO package included), and Wi-Fi internet
Close to public transit: 12 minutes to downtown, shopping and other amenities.
Within walking distance to Ottawa River (10 minute walk) and running paths.
This is an Owner-occupied residence: I have a toddler, so I'm looking for someone who likes children, is neat, responsible and a non smoker.
I will also have privileges to access the basement laundry room, the basement furnace and storage room, through your great room/kitchenette, on an as needed basis (will let you know via text or call before-hand, but generally only on the weekends).
* Overbrook neighbourhood, close to Vanier Pkwy and Queen Mary Street
* Bus #18 stops located a 2 min walk on our street
* 3-min walk to Quill Community Centre
* 10-minute walk to scenic Ottawa River and recreational paths.
* 15-min walk to the Donald Street (Somerset Street East) footbridge that crosses Ottawa River and lets you enter Sandy Hill (to either walk or ride a bike to Ottawa U, etc.).
* 9-minute bike ride or 30-minute walk to Ottawa U.
* 14-minute bike ride or 39-minute walk to City Hall or Laurier/Elgin.
Please contact me by email for a viewing.